Mr.number , an uncle enjoys , a prime minister coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network , have elect give administrate the country next is 3 times consecutively , by he the will notice serve people and work for the peace , a Mr.uncle enjoys , have assure from the House of Representatives coughed [ I letter ] the Local Area Network yesterday , give take a position a leader coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network next , with 89:76 pointses after , he receives the victory in general lac election is late when , date 24 May preceding , regard as a Mr.uncle enjoys to are number one in a leader who was occupying can long ago most in Europe , after , he reaches to administrate the country for the first time when , year 2540 however , a Mr.uncle enjoys , which , now age 55 year , the notice is that , , he will retire oneself when , he age 60 year , which , intermittently while , be similar to with the general election time new in cough [ I letter ] the Local Area Network , in year 2555 a report specifies that , , coalition group new government of cough [ I letter ] the Local Area Network beneath the lead of farm party , , which , be the party likes the moderation of a Mr.uncle enjoys , compose democracy party progresses , which , be spike omen party , and elephant party , which , be the party of the group has conserved the nature that attends the government for the first time .- , news Thai agency ,
15 Jun 2007
The prime minister coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network receives to elect is 3 times ,
The prime minister Iceland the Local Area Network receives to elect is 3 times ,

Mr.number , an uncle enjoys , a prime minister coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network , have elect give administrate the country next is 3 times consecutively , by he the will notice serve people and work for the peace , a Mr.uncle enjoys , have assure from the House of Representatives coughed [ I letter ] the Local Area Network yesterday , give take a position a leader coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network next , with 89:76 pointses after , he receives the victory in general lac election is late when , date 24 May preceding , regard as a Mr.uncle enjoys to are number one in a leader who was occupying can long ago most in Europe , after , he reaches to administrate the country for the first time when , year 2540 however , a Mr.uncle enjoys , which , now age 55 year , the notice is that , , he will retire oneself when , he age 60 year , which , intermittently while , be similar to with the general election time new in cough [ I letter ] the Local Area Network , in year 2555 a report specifies that , , coalition group new government of cough [ I letter ] the Local Area Network beneath the lead of farm party , , which , be the party likes the moderation of a Mr.uncle enjoys , compose democracy party progresses , which , be spike omen party , and elephant party , which , be the party of the group has conserved the nature that attends the government for the first time .- , news Thai agency ,
Mr.number , an uncle enjoys , a prime minister coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network , have elect give administrate the country next is 3 times consecutively , by he the will notice serve people and work for the peace , a Mr.uncle enjoys , have assure from the House of Representatives coughed [ I letter ] the Local Area Network yesterday , give take a position a leader coughs [ I letter ] the Local Area Network next , with 89:76 pointses after , he receives the victory in general lac election is late when , date 24 May preceding , regard as a Mr.uncle enjoys to are number one in a leader who was occupying can long ago most in Europe , after , he reaches to administrate the country for the first time when , year 2540 however , a Mr.uncle enjoys , which , now age 55 year , the notice is that , , he will retire oneself when , he age 60 year , which , intermittently while , be similar to with the general election time new in cough [ I letter ] the Local Area Network , in year 2555 a report specifies that , , coalition group new government of cough [ I letter ] the Local Area Network beneath the lead of farm party , , which , be the party likes the moderation of a Mr.uncle enjoys , compose democracy party progresses , which , be spike omen party , and elephant party , which , be the party of the group has conserved the nature that attends the government for the first time .- , news Thai agency ,